Top 5 Ways to Boost Top Line Growth with an Outsourced Inside Sales Team in 2017
Who doesn’t need to increase revenue in 2017? Cold Calling is still one of the most effective ways to communicate with current and prospective customers. These are the top 5 Ways to Boost Top Line Growth with an Outsourced Inside Sales Team.
We all know we need to do it but always seem to find reasons to put it off or not do it at all. For most of us cold calling is the last thing we want to do and few of us are good at it as a result. Whether it’s because you don’t have the time or simply don’t want to do it yourself, outsourcing your cold calling is a good option for many business owners and it can be more efficient and cost effective than hiring someone to do it in-house. These are the top 5 ways to use an outsourced inside sales team to boost your top line growth in 2017.
- Appointment Setting/Lead Generation – Isn’t it every salesperson’s dream, to be fed a steady stream of qualified appointments? An outsourced inside sales team can do just that. They do the most time consuming and emotionally draining part of sales by making call after call to get you in front of more prospects so you can focus on closing more deals.
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys – It’s ten times harder to win a new customer than it is to maintain an existing relationship, yet many of us neglect our current clients. We get busy and just assume the relationship will carry us through. An outsourced inside sales team can touch base with your current clients for you and uncover any hidden problems you may have so that you can address them before you lose the customer.
- Customer Win-back Campaigns – We lose customers for many reasons but many are simply tempted away by a persistent sales rep or a special offer. An outsourced inside sales team can help you rebuild your relationship with former clients and win that business back.
- Event/New Product Promotion – What could be more impactful than announcing your event or new product launch with a personalized phone call to either your client base or target market? An outsourced inside sales team can make a high volume of personalized calls in a short window of time freeing you up to focus on the event or new product sales.
- Trade Show follow-up – How many times have you returned from a trade show excited about the number of new prospects you met only to let them sit for weeks or months before following up simply because once you are sitting in front of your phone the sheer number of calls is overwhelming? An outsourced inside sales team can make those calls quickly allowing you to capitalize on all that potential business immediately.
Outsourcing your inside sales can save you time and money over making the calls yourself or hiring someone to do it in-house. It gives your salespeople more time to do what they do best – sell and close the deal. Most outside salespeople dread, and many even hate, the idea of picking up the phone and cold calling. Outsourcing your inside sales allows your outside salespeople to spend more time in front of qualified prospects and, by doing so, increase the revenue of your company.
An outsourced inside sales team can:
- provide a consistent pipeline of qualified leads and appointments.
- reduce your costs and increase your revenue.
- allow you to focus on your core business.