FOXTalk is an opportunity for business owners, marketing teams and sales reps to learn new techniques, share ideas and problem solve with help from local business community members. Open to B2B and B2C.
Brain Storming - White Board - Mastermind - Interactive
60 minutes of sharing practical ideas on immediate problems.
General Focus is on Business Marketing, Sales, Customer Relationships.
Prior and Upcoming Topics:
- Lead Generation
- When is it Time to Fire a Customer? And How?
- Sales Obstacles
- Marketing Plan
- Client Acquisition Strategies
- Prospecting - Where to get Leads?
- Client and Prospect Pain Points - Getting at the Truth
- Selling Through Influencers
- Maintaining and Strengthen Connection with Customers, After the Sale
- Mini-Marketing Plan for Q1
- Maximizing Referrals from Customers
FOXTalk North - Meets 1st and 3rd Wednesdays, 7:30 am to 8:30 am
FOXTalk South - NEW in May, 2019. Thursday, 12 pm to 1 pm
Open to Fox Valley Chamber Members and General Business Community
FOXTalk North location sponsored by 25 N Co-working (a Fox Valley Chamber Member)
FOXTalk South location sponsored by Luigi's Pizza and Fun Center (a Fox Valley Chamber Member)