The Fox Valley Chamber hosts another FOXTalk discussion.
THIS WEEK'S TOPIC: Mini-Marketing Plan - One Target Market Defined and 5 Strategies to Make it Happen in Q1
Why this Topic?
- We sometimes get diluted with the 80% - Focus on the Top 20%.
- New Year Resolution - Accountability to Make Happen this Quarter.
- Clearly define and commit to Marketing Plan that will work.
- We all need new business.
FOXTalk is an opportunity for business owners, marketing teams and sales reps to learn new techniques, share ideas and problem solve with help from local business community members. Open to B2B and B2C.
Brain Storming - White Board - Mastermind - Interactive
60 minutes of sharing practical ideas on immediate problems.
General Focus is on Business Marketing, Sales, Customer Relationships.
Prior and Upcoming Topics:
- Lead Generation
- When is it Time to Fire a Customer? And How?
- Sales Obstacles
- Marketing Plan
- Client Acquisition Strategies
- Prospecting - Where to get Leads?
- Client and Prospect Pain Points - Getting at the Truth
- Selling Through Influencers
- Maintaining and Strengthen Connection with Customers, After the Sale
Meet 1st and 3rd Wednesdays, 7:30 am to 8:30 am
Open to Fox Valley Chamber Members and General Business Community
Location sponsored by 25 N Co-working (a Fox Valley Chamber Member)