My client is a global industrial processing and equipment company with expertise in the design, fabrication, testing, delivery and startup of high vacuum distillation evaporators and plants. In addition to the equipment manufacturing, Ithe client also specializes in the toll processing of various chemicals at their headquarters located in St. Charles, IL. Committed to providing exemplary service and products, they continuously looking for ways to innovate and utilize their technologies across different industries.
- Support a culture that is consistent with the organizations values and beliefs.
- Establish scope and detailed requirements for projects and regularly report on the status of various projects through formal and informal communication methods.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop project plans inclusive of resources, timeline and budget.
- Facilitate requirements gathering sessions with key stakeholders and manage requirements through the project lifecycle, managing issues, risks and changes along the way.
- Communicate effectively with project team members, management, and project stakeholders on status, issues, risks, and project goals and objectives.
- Monitor and track progress against plans engaging leadership should issues arise.
- Develop and maintain supplier network that provides required components at a competitive price, high quality and on-time delivery.
- Strategic sourcing for new products or vendors that may involve market research, procurement due diligence, requirements and scope development, and planning and sourcing strategy.
- Coordinate supply chain and assembly for equipment fabrication projects.
- Actively engage in continuous improvement of the organization's project management processes and standards.
- Proactively support positive interactions and engagement with external customers and vendors.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Full Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Tax Deferred Retirement Options
- Training and development opportunities
- Paid Holidays
- Paid time off
o Excellent written/verbal communication, presentation, and listening skills, with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences, including non-technical.
o Must have the ability to self-motivate and work independently.
o Must be able to travel up to 25%, if necessary
o Must have the ability to perform necessary tasks and work hours needed to accomplish departmental and company goals.
- Equipment Used:
o Must possess strong Microsoft Office and Computer skills
o Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
o Industrial manufacturing, logistics or engineering experience preferred
o Capex experience preferred
- Special Skills:
o Familiarity with P&IDs and 3D design preferred
o Excellent prioritization and organization skills, especially the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
o Experience working in a fast paced, high-effort, dynamic work environment